Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A New Mindset

"You can have what you want, Do what you dream, and Brave what you fear if you first see it done in your mind"

Notes from the Universe Wall Calendar 2015


So many months have passed since my last post. I honestly can't even begin to make excuse for my lack of commitment to my own endeavor. It was nobody's fault but mine. Ironically enough, the very reason why I began this blog remained the issue for me, which forced me to stop writing.

I don't like to fail. I don't like to be a disappointment. I don't appreciate non-committal, especially from myself. Yet..these are exactly what I've shown. This frustrates me!!! I can no longer allow myself to portray such negativity. I serve in roles of inspiration and mentor-ship and cannot allow myself to reflect the opposite in my personal life. It's a level of hypocrisy that is so dangerous and scary that I have to consciously make a change.

Thus...my new journey begins.

Despite my inconsistent nature recently, I have still been afforded some wonderful opportunities and continue to have experiences that motivate me. I am now in a place where I hope to consciously make every effort to using those instances as continuous motivation to change my mind-set...for real this time. I am very much aware that this is not an overnight process. I think that that was part of my issue last time. I think my impatience gets me into great trouble. I think I was kinda hoping for an unrealistic type of miracle. Some supernatural shift in my situation. Some divine deduction of my daily life.

I recently hit what I deem to be rock bottom in my life. A miracle would be welcome right now. Howsoever, I believe that now is as great a time as ever to make certain life-changing decisions that reflect my new outlook on life: my purpose, my potential and my influence.

So... my first decision... to continue on this new journey and find my true purpose, potential and influence in the world. I will make every effort to change my mind about these aspects of every area of my life, patiently waiting on the answers to come.

Please, join me.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment